The Buddha allowed the temple to be at a place where the priest is 3 months old. There's no reason to stop the pilgrimage to the priest, missionary to the places which will be difficult in the rainy season. To prevent damage from trampling crops of the villagers could walk down to the growing season. And especially. The temple is at 3-month intervals during the year and the opportunity to be a priest in the temple as the temple or to any one location. To study the discipline of the clergy who had knowledge. To share experiences and build unity among the clergy.
The rainy season and the rainy season throughout the three-month Buddhist Thailand is a great place to be with a charitable donation to the bowl. Listen to a sermon. The other important thing is to have a special day dedicated to a lamp or candle Lent. Rain and bath linens. (I can give a cloth material) by the priest. To provide clergy for the temple by the men in Thailand are Buddhists on age priests (20 years) would be considered Ordination as a priest to the temple during the rainy season, the three-month Buddhist Thailand is known for. Ordination to the temple during the rainy season. "Ordination is the rainy season".
Activities to be performed during Lent
- During Lent is a time when people make a living farming. So the monk and pilgrim traveling to various places. It will help to plant the seedlings. Or small animals. Not damaged by the hike.
- Pilgrimage to Buddhism after traveling for 8-9 months during Lent, a period during which the monk had holidays.
- A time a monk to practice for their own behavior. Discipline and studies, and prepare to preach to the people on the day of Buddhist Lent
- Had the opportunity to train and ordain the good son who is a priest. Which are important in the propagation of Buddhism.
- To the Buddhists. Have merit as a special merit. Candle light. Bath linens offer a dedicated meditation and precepts Htupahhai Thailand wrong. Refrain wait. And have the opportunity to listen to a sermon during Lent.
Offering traditional candles.
Candle in the use of only the worship of the Buddha. Not use the Bible as a historical one. It currently has the power to give Buddhist monks dedicated to the Candle Light, which gives you an advantage over using only the altar.
Since Lent is a tradition and traditions are carried on and it was custom molded candles. For the Buddhist monks and the general worship of the principal church in which candles can be placed at any of 3 months and is one of the charities I give you the light. Which today has evolved into a tradition. "Competition candles" of each province by a procession on land and water.